Bontrager GR1 Team Issue Gravel Tire
A purpose-built gravel tire with a durable tread for confident traction across all road surfaces.
For the roads less travelled
The GR1 Team Issue gravel tire is designed for fast rolling performance and consistent traction on the roads less paved. It has proven success at the most demanding gravel races, and features Inner Strength Casing for lightweight puncture protection while maintaining a smooth, supple, fast feel. Plus, you can go tubeless for better performance and even more puncture protection.
- A gravel tire that excels in fast and firm conditions
- Fast-rolling and predictable cornering with consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
|Size||700C x 40mm|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.