Trek Circuit Women's Cycling Bib Short
Our most versatile, eco-conscious bike short with the added support of bibs, designed for riders seeking all-day comfort.
Our most versatile bib short ever
The Circuit Women's Cycling Bib Short is one that everyone should keep in their cycling wardrobe. Circuit is ultra-versatile and is built with lightweight, breathable main materials for an optimal balance of compression and breathability. The form-fitting dual-density Elite inForm Chamois provides comfort for miles with guaranteed smiles and the low-profile bib straps are built around shaped mesh that allow for easy bathroom breaks.
Great for rides up to 2.5 Hours / 35 Miles / 56 KM
- bluesign® product and STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® tested
- Elite inForm Chamois - Form-fitting, dual-density pad with optimal balance of performance and comfort
- Lightweight, breathable fabric balances compression and comfort
- Low-profile bib straps with shaped mesh allow for easy bathroom breaks without disrobing
- Raw edge cuffed leg opening offers a comfortable, more flattering fit around legs
- Low-profile silicone leg grippers keep shorts secure
- UV protection 50+
- Fitted cut provides a streamlined body fit for enhanced performance
|Inseam length||9" (23cm)|
|Temperature use (high)||100°F (38°C)|
|Temperature use (low)||60°F (16°C)|
|Chamois and liner||Chamois (Sewn-in)|
|Fiber content||77% Recycled Nylon / 23% Recycled Elastane|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.