The Precaliber 20 7-speed is a rugged kids' bike for young adventurers. It has a lightweight frame and quality components like a front suspension fork, 7-speed gearing and hand brakes that are perfectly sized to better fit small riders.
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
||Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20" kids' frame size
||Kids' suspension, threadless steerer, 35 mm travel
||Shimano Tourney RS45, 7-speed twist
||Shimano Tourney TY300, long cage, 34T max cog
||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length
||Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
||SunRun freewheel, 14-28, 7-speed,
||KMC Z7, 7-speed
||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
||Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle
||Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
||Kids' grip, 125 mm width
||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
||10.92 kg / 24.07 lb
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
**Trek Bikes reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.