Bontrager XR4 Team Issue TLR MTB Tire
Incredible traction and cornering for loose and rocky trails, wet or dry.
The go-to tire for aggressive riders
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tire really is that good.
- An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
|Size||29" x 2.4"|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.