Bontrager XR3 Team Issue TLR MTB Tyre
Fast-rolling with fierce traction, the redesigned XR3 is a do-it-all trail tyre that is ready for the races.
Get a grip
The XR3 Team Issue MTB tyre is perfect for riders who want traction and speed in a variety of trail conditions. It has a fast-rolling centre tread and aggressive side knobs to keep you rolling fast and confidently around corners, plus advanced rubber compound with Inner Strength casing. Great tyres for race day or an afternoon out on the trails.
- A versatile trail or race tyre that excels in a wide variety of conditions
- Aggressive side knobs provide consistent cornering and traction across multi-trail surfaces
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing and fast-rolling centre tread maximise speed and ride feel
- Supple and strong: the Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Tread depth varies with size for better adaptation to terrain and consistent traction
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) design for easy tubeless setup and added puncture protection
- Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together
|Size||29" x 2.2"||29" x 2.4"|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|Maximum pressure||50 psi||50 psi|
|Puncture protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Sealant volume||80 ml||85 ml|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.