Bontrager Verse Elite Bike Saddle
A lightweight performance saddle for riders of all genders and disciplines, with a full cut-out that delivers targeted support and soft tissue pressure relief.
For mountain, for road, for men, for women
Our most versatile performance saddle puts you in a power posture for speed and control wherever you ride – and it’s available in an wide range of sizes to ensure you get the fit you need. Verse Elite has Austenite rails that are lighter than Titanium, an inForm design with a full cut-out shape for the ultimate in comfort and performance, and a rear-facing Blendr mount for a Flare tail light.
- Saddle design supports riders of all genders in a performance riding position on road and mountain bikes
- Full saddle cut-out minimises soft-tissue pressure for lasting comfort and performance
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimises foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Multiple widths and extended rail clamping area give more fit options
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximise performance and rider comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
|Size||270mm x 135mm||270mm x 145mm||270mm x 155mm||270mm x 165mm|
|Length||270 mm||270 mm||270 mm||270 mm|
|Width||135 mm||145 mm||155 mm||165 mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)||Round 7x7 mm (Standard)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)||F-24 (soft-touch)|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.