Bontrager Montrose Pro Saddle
Ultralight, high-performance Posture 2 cutout saddle for road or mountain racers.
Poised to attack
The Montrose Pro Carbon is the cutout saddle that every serious athlete can appreciate. Built to be at home on either your road or mountain bike in an aggressive Posture 2 position, the Montrose shape offers increased stability at the nose and better pressure distribution throughout. Carbon rails and shell keep this saddle mean and lean.
- An aggressive Posture 2 saddle that excels both on the road and mountain bike
- Suspended oversize carbon rails increase compliance for ultimate comfort
- Contour Relief Zone Plus (CRZ+) full saddle cutaway enhances soft tissue protection
- Carbon fiber-reinforced shell strikes a balance between strength and light weight
- Abrasion resistant polymer-edge adds durability without adding weight
- inForm products optimize your natural movement for sustained, higher performance
- Requires specific seatpost ear clamps for oversized saddle rails
|Size||270mm x 138mm||270mm x 148mm|
|Rail dimensions||Oval 7x10mm (Oversized)||Oval 7x10mm (Oversized)|
|Rail material||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.