Bontrager Line Elite 31.6 Dropper Seatpost
A dropper post updated with MaxFlow design for a smooth and easy operation that requires less compression force for lowering and gives a faster return for an all-around awesome riding experience.
A smoother, faster action
A performance dropper post with MaxFlow technology for faster, smoother operation. The Line Elite 31.6 Dropper is easy to set up and easier to drop, with 20% less saddle force required. Avid Matchmaker and Shimano I-Spec II compatibility ensures simple, integrated setup and the included lever provides a great feel with an easy push. Length options from 100mm to 170mm travel ensure there is a size for your ride. Designed for bikes with internal frame routing.
- Infinitely adjustable air-sprung hydraulic locking cartridge with 20 percent reduction in compression force
- MaxFlow design allows for a faster return and less compression force
- Travel inserts available in 10mm and 30mm sizes to fine tune travel and rider fit
- Cable-actuated under-bar lever compatible with SRAM MatchMaker and Shimano I-Spec II
- 2-bolt rocker head with micro adjustment allows for easy saddle tilt adjustment
- Internal cable routing keeps housing tucked away and free from moving wheel
- Includes cable, housing, and 1x under-bar remote lever
- On-Bar Universal Lever sold separately
|Size||31.6mm x 340mm x 100mm||31.6mm x 400mm x 130mm||31.6mm x 440mm x 150mm||31.6mm x 480mm x 170mm|
|Seatpost type||Dropper posts||Dropper posts||Dropper posts||Dropper posts|
|Material||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy||7075 Aluminum Alloy|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.