Bontrager Aeolus Elite Saddle
Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Elite brings comfort, power, and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero road position. It's the go-to race saddle for both men and women who want to comfortably get the most out of their aero road bike. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Austenite rails are lighter and stronger than hollow Titanium
- Lightweight shell provides balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- Elite-level trim optimizes foam padding for added lightweight comfort
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Rail dimensions||Round 7x7mm (Standard)||Round 7x7mm (Standard)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft touch)||F-24 (soft touch)|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.