Bontrager XR Trail Elite MTB Grip Set
A durable lock-on grip with a unique finned texture for added comfort and control on the trail.
|Length :||130 mm|
Get a grip on sustainability
The XR Trail Elite mountain bike grip has a finned texture that forms to your hand to keep you comfortable on all-day riding sessions. A higher density material surrounds the end of the grip for added durability and the lightweight CoreLock clamp holds the grip securely in place for confidence on even the most technical trails. You and your hands will both feel good knowing that the grip's core is made from recycled ocean-bound plastics.
- Finned texture pattern conforms to your hand for supportive grip
- Rubber compound and tread design are optimized for control and comfort
- Grip core made with recycled ocean-bound plastic
- Single-clamp design maximizes grip surface for secure, predictable performance
- Alloy core-lock clamp eliminates slipping by securing grip core to bar
- Higher-density end cap resists scraping for added durability
- 3mm M4 bolt increases hold and resists stripping
- 31mm diameter