Rockshox Lyrik RCT3 Fork (Boost)
The RockShox Lyrik gets a Charger 2 damper, which reduces overall weight, increases bump-sensitivity and traction, and reduces the force needed to turn knobs and lock in the best setting for the terrain. And since today’s enduro riders demand ultimate pedaling efficiency, the new Lyrik is remote compatible, which allows for on-the-fly compression control. And, the DebonAir air spring increases small bump sensitivity and mid-stroke support, making the Lyrik better at tracking terrain with greater stability in rock gardens and rougher trail.
- Charger 2 damper is lighter, more bump-compliant, and has more easily adjustable knobs
- Updated air pressure guides maximize performance for E-MTB applications
- Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction
- Three position compression adjuster (Open/Pedal/Firm) with Low Speed compression adjustment in the Open position
- Crown Race: 40mm
- Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- Negative Spring: Air
- Wheel Size: 27.5"
- Offset: 46mm
- Axle: 15mm x 110mm