The Precaliber 20 Freewheel will have your little rider begging to go out for a pedal on their first real big kid bike. It's a great transition model from stabilisers. It has one speed, two hand brakes and a saddle with an integrated handle that can be swapped out for a light mount.
- This bike has hand brakes so kids can gain confidence using them before stepping up to a geared bike
- One speed is all you need – a simple set-up gives kids confidence and helps them stay in control
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
||Alpha Silver Aluminium, 20" kids' frame size
||Steel, 20", threadless 1-1/8" steerer
||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 127 mm length
||Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
||Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle
||Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
||Kids' grip, 107 mm width
||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
||9.53 kg / 21.01 lb
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider,and cargo) of 36 kg (80 lb).
**Trek Bikes reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.