The Precaliber 24 8-speed is a classic kids' bike with great style, performance and durability. It has the simplicity of an 8-speed drivetrain and intuitive twist shift that makes it easy for kids to ride varied terrain. Plus, the strong yet lightweight aluminium frame stands up to even the roughest riders.
- Intuitive twist shift makes it easy for kids to switch gears when their terrain changes
- You can replace the saddle's integrated handle with an integrated light mount to boost visibility on family adventures and solo excursions
- This bike is hand-me-down heaven: it's built to last, so younger siblings can inherit this bike and it'll still feel like new
- Like all Precaliber bikes, the frame is lower so it's easier for kids to stand over and hop on and off
- You shouldn't buy your kid's bike where you buy your cereal – Unlike big box brands, Trek kids' bikes are assembled by people who know bikes
||Alpha Silver aluminium, rack and kickstand mounts, replaceable derailleur hangar, 135x5 mm QR
||Steel, 24", threadless 1-1/8" steerer
||Shimano Tourney RS45, 8-speed twist
||Shimano Tourney TX80
||ProWheel alloy, 32T steel ring w/double guard, 152 mm length
||Square taper, 68 mm, sealed cartridge
||SunRace MFM56l, 13-34, 8-speed
||Kids' Satellite, 9/16 thread
||Kids' padded, integrated seat post, with handle
||steel, 27.2 mm, 300 mm length
||Kids' steel, 25.4 mm clamp, 40 mm rise, 560 mm width
||Kids' grip, 125 mm width
||Bontrager Approved alloy, 25.4 mm clamp, 15-degree rise, 60 mm
||Adjustable ball bearing, threadless
||11.22 kg / 24.73 lb
||This bike has a maximum total weight limit (combined weight of bicycle, rider and cargo) of 80 kg (175 lb).
**Trek Bikes reserve the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.