Bontrager Node 2.1 Cycling Computer
T&C APPLIES !
Building on the excellent Node 1.1 computers, this Bontrager Node 2.1 Digital Computer features all of their great functions and usability with the addition of some more useful abilities.
You are still getting the fantastic ANT+ connectivity that allows you to pair it with the included heart rate strap, as well as a range of other compatible sensors such as speed and cadence.
Where this Node 2.1 steps it up though is with the ability to monitor altitude, temperature and percent gradient. These will allow you to train more specifically and effectively, as well as providing you with some more points of interest.
All of this is contained within the water-resistant design so this bicycle computer can be used all year round. Especially as the back light even allows it to be used in low lights.
- ANT enabled, 2.4gHz digitally coded transmission
- Node computers DO NOT INCLUDE speed sensors. An ANT speed sensor or combo sensor needs to be purchased separately to complete the kit.
- Link to sensors: Duotrap S (Trek Bikes Only) & Speed/Cadence Sensor (Non Trek Bikes)
- Node computers will PAIR and connect with all sensors in parallel
- Node computers can receive data from 3rd party power devices that are ANT compatible
- Compatible with ANT power devices
- Features altimeter and % grade functions
- Additional features include auto start, 20 minute time-out sensors, settable interval timer
Terms & Conditions:
1) Sale items are checked and are in good working condition.
2) No warranty will be provided on sale products.
3) Sale prices are final.
4) Strictly no exchanges or refund for discounted sale products
5) Please expect some light blemishes on the packaging due to storage, items are otherwise in NEW condition.