Wear it and believe it. The Solstice is proof you don't have to spend a lot of money to get a great fitting, easy-to-use cycling helmet designed to keep you protected during all your bike riding adventures.
- Designed for larger vents and increased airflow while maintaining structural integrity
- Built-in and removable visor options give you two choices for constant coverage
- Intuitive, one-handed Headmaster fit system adjusts height and circumference
- LockDown dividers make helmet strap management clean and easy to adjust
- Internal, recessed channels move airflow over your head to keep you cool and dry
- Soft, comfortable, moisture-wicking, and washable helmet pads
- Crash Replacement Guarantee provides free helmet replacement if it is involved in a crash within the first year of ownership
- Complies with U.S. CPSC safety standards for bicycle helmets for persons age 1 and over
|Size (head circumference)||Small/Medium (51-58cm)||Medium/Large (55-61cm)|
|Fit system||Headmaster II||Headmaster II|
|Pad material||Moisture wicking pads||Moisture wicking pads|
|Buckle type||Standard buckle||Standard buckle|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.