Bontrager Aeolus Pro Saddle
Comfort without sacrificing power
Aeolus Pro brings comfort, power, and speed to road riders looking to dig deep and rotate further forward into a more aero position. This uber-light, race-ready saddle was tested and pressure mapped with male and female athletes for the ultimate in proven performance. A shorter overall length with a wider nose and full cut-out ensure targeted support that eliminates soft-tissue pressure for both men and women.
- inForm saddles are born of cutting-edge biomechanical research to maximize performance and rider comfort
- Designed to support riders in an Aero Road riding position
- Full saddle cut-out minimizes soft-tissue pressure allowing for a more powerful, rotated position
- Two sizes designed to align saddle with bone structure for both men and women and avoid soft-tissue compression
- Oversized carbon rails for lightweight strength. Specific seatpost ear clamps required
- Lightweight carbon-reinforced shell provides perfect balance of weight, strength, and compliance
- Minimal Pro-level padding offers sleek profile that shaves weight
- Available Blendr accessory mounts to cleanly integrate rear light
|Size||250mm x 145mm||250mm x 155mm|
|Rail dimensions||Oval 7x10mm (Oversized)||Oval 7x10mm (Oversized)|
|Cover material||F-24 (soft touch)||F-24 (soft touch)|
|Rail material||Carbon Fiber||Carbon Fiber|
**Trek Bikes reserves the right to make changes to the product information contained on this site at any time without notice, including with respect to equipment, specifications, models, colours, materials and pricing.
**Weights are based off pre-production products at time of publication. Weights may vary in final production.